Contact your local public health inspector to

-ask a question about things like water sampling or education courses
-make a complaint about a facility, business or rental home
-comment about EPH programs or services

What would you like to comment on?
What would you like to say?
What is the best way to contact you?
Restaurant Inspection Reports are available at