COVID-19 public health orders are enforceable by law
Albertans and Alberta businesses must follow the orders issued
by Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, under the Public Health Act.
Please call your local Alberta law enforcement agency to report breaches of CMOH/MOH isolation or self-isolation requirements.
DO NOT CALL 9-1-1.
Please use the form below or call 1-833-415-9179 to report other concerns or request service from AHS-Environmental Public Health.
- Submit your request ONLY ONCE.
- Do not call or email Environmental Public Health (EPH) about a request you've submitted here.
- Complaints will be investigated by an AHS public health inspector.
- It may take up to 3 business days to initiate an investigation.
- EPH cannot follow-up on incomplete questions, complaints or comments.